Thursday 22 October 2015

Reflection - Image Bank


I really enjoy is image, as it uses surrealism. It has done this by creating the effect of the woman behind the shard of mirror looking in one direction, and the woman who's eyes are being reflected in the mirror is starting directly into the mirror. As the second woman is looking straight into the mirror, this makes her eyes appear to stare straight into the camera. 


I like this image as i enjoy the way that the reflection of the scenery in the water has been flipped upside down, therefore contrasting against the background as the refection of the blue sky stands out against the trees, which appear black as a result of shadows. 


I like how this photo reflects the sky clearly in the puddle, and how vibrant the blue of the sky is against the black floor. Although I like the contrast of the colours, I have discovered by researching reflection photography that I like it when a subject has been reflected onto a surface, such as a building or a person.


I really like this image as the umbrellas look as though they continue into the water and that they end with another cover at the bottom. I also like how this image has a pattern in it, and that the pattern is reflected into the water. Also, I like how the sun is shining from behind the umbrellas, making them a  negative space in this image and therefore making them seem like silhouettes.



I like both of these images as they both are being reflected in puddles, but both reflections are very clear. I also like how they both have a green and white background due to the grass and sky, making both the cherry blossom trees and the yellow of the girl's dress appear more vibrant and sharper in the image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment